Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Is technology taking over books?

About two years ago, I got a nook. I thought it was cool because I would be able to have different books in just one little apparatus. When I got my first book, I was in love with my nook. At first I thought I made reading easier and more fun. But when I got my second book, I started getting tired of my nook.  I didn't really like the fact that I could flip through pages fast. I also wanted to be able to hold a book physically.


Some people prefer nooks because they are more practical to carry around. There are people who are really good at using nooks. Therefore they know how to highlight things around the book or how to quick search something. People also like nooks because they can buy books for cheaper prices. They also don't have to go to Barnes and Nobles or the library to get a book. All they do is purchase the book through their nook and they get it within a second.





Nooks have become more popular, but will people start not using books?
Although nooks take less space around your house, school locker, or even work, I personally enjoy having my stack of books. I love that feeling when you go to the store and you purchase a book.






No comments:

Post a Comment